Statistics about the data set itself
- Runner details
Dashboard Runner: Basic statistics about the dataset.
This runner collects some statistics about the dataset itself.
Note: This is a dashboard runner and is not of much use in building reports other than for the dashboard.
- Runs (max stored runs: 5)
- Construct this report with the following code:
Report( title='Dashboard: data-set stats copy', description='Statistics about the data set itself (copy of report #23)', runner='SetStats', frequency='daily', attributes='', max_stored_runs=5, requires_datum_models=True, unlisted=True)
If you would like to see a report showing similar data to this one, you can file an issue asking for such. To expedite the process, include this constructor and what you would like changed about it (either by changing the
attributes='...'bit yourself or simply with a few sentences).
Dashboard: data-set stats
- Furry-created species
- A few sexes
- Draw yourself in...
- A few orientations and groupings
- Relative popularity of Undertale
- A few sex acts
- Bowser and Bowsette
- Zootopia: foxes and bunnies
- Relative popularity of Zootopia
- Zootopia: how it affected Disney
- Relative popularity of Deltarune
- Relative popularity of MLP
- Krystal vs Renamon - FIGHT
- Relative popularity of Beastars
- Beastars characters
- Aggretsuko characters
- Relative popularity of Aggretsuko
- Robin Hooooooooood
- Best pony????
- Media franchises
- Fucky Pokemon
- Otters, foxes, huskies
- Relative popularity of Ratchet and Clank